Wilton H410CS 10" Hi-Vis C-Clamp
- Regular Duty
- Ideal for steel fabrication and industrial welding
- Powder-coated paint to resist scratches and corrosion
- Hi-Vis yellow conforms to OSHA Safety Color Standards Reg. #1910.144
- V grooved anvil allows for secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats
- ACME rolled spindle threads for provided smooth operation for fast clamping action and max strength
- Precision cut alloy steel spindles for smooth operation
- Copper plated spindle and pad provides resistance to welding splatter and corrosion
- Regular duty, drop forged steel, extra deep throat
- Screw Diameter: 0.875"
- Length: 18.6"
- Height: 1.9"
- Jaw Opening: 10"
- Clamping Pressure: 8000 lb.
- Throat Depth: 5.375"
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Hi-Viz Yellow, Powder Coated
- Clamp Type: C-Clamp