Lincoln Electric K2409-4 Vantage 300 Kubota
Brand Lincoln Electric
The quiet, compact Vantage® 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers.
Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure - Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver aTIG Weldersdded protection and durability.
- Multi-Process Welding, Separate Arc Gouge Mode - Select one of five Process Modes, including CC-stick up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm), downhill pipe (for stick), DC Touch Start TIG®, CV-wire up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) or new arc gouging mode which maximizes output with up to 1/4 in. (6.3 mm) carbon rods. - Digital weld meters included.
- Plenty of AC Generator Power - 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder. - 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
- Industrial Diesel Engine - 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota® diesel engine runs smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance. - 20 gallon (76 liter) fuel tank for longer running time.
- Innovative Service Access - Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product. - Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems. Patented tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components
- Processes: Stick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
- Rated Output Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle: 300A/32V/100%, 350A/28V/100%
- HP @ Speed (RPM): 22 HP @ 1800 RPM
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 35.9x25.3x60"