Thern Utiltiy Air Winches
Thern utility rated air winches are designed to perform the toughest jobs while withstanding the harshest conditions. Utility rated winch load ratings range from 7,200lbs up to 37,000lbs. Each winch is customizable with several drum, brake, muffler and control configurations. Thern winches feature:
- Radial piston motors for reliable, long-lasting service.
- Precise control valves provide smooth, variable speed control of precision spotting and long lifts.
- Manual band brakes for dependable holding capacity.
- Welded steel frame captures both drum ends for optimal strangth and security.
- Planetary gears with a compact design and high efficiency gearing reduce power loss and heat generation while increasing service life. Gears operate in oil bath. Double lip seals keep oil in and contaminants out.
- Wire rope assemblies are sold separately.
- Meets ASME 30.7 requirements.
** Fill out the Contact form HERE and describe your winch requirements. We'll get back to A.S.A.P with your pricing options based on your requirements.**