Lincoln Electric K2774-2 Power Wave C300 Steel Ready-Pak
Brand Lincoln Electric
The Power Wave C300 is an advanced compact multi-process power source with an integrated wire feeder. It’s ideal for welding on a wide variety of materials, including aluminum, stainless, and nickel materials - where arc performance is critical.
- PowerConnect™ Technology
(Patent-Pending) - Automatically adjusts to input power from 200-600V,50 or 60 Hz, single phase or three phase. Welding output remains constant through the entire input voltage range.
- Tribrid™ Power Module - Exceptional welding performance with high power factor and efficiency.
- CheckPoint™ and Production Monitoring™ 2.2 - Use your server or our cloud-based server to view or analyze your welding data on almost any device - desktop, laptop, iPhone® or iPad®, Blackberry® and others. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Compact and Durable Case - IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments.
- Integrated TIG Torch and Spool Gun Solenoid - Makes for fast changeovers to TIG welding or spool gun operation.
- Processes: Stick, DC TIG, Pulsed DC TIG, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux-Cored
- Input Voltage:
3 Ph 50/60: 208/220-230/380-415/460/575
1 Ph 50/60: 208/220-230
- Input Current @ Rated Output:
3 Ph / 40% Duty Cycle: 30/28/16/14/11A
1 Ph / 40% Duty Cycle: 53/48/29
- Output Range: 5 - 300 amps
- Wire Feed Speed Range: 50-700 ipm
- Rated Output:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.8x14x27.4"