CS Unitec EKF 300.3 Multi-Purpose Beveling Machine
Brand CS Unitec
The EKF is a multi-purpose beveling machine and is designed to bevel 30° or 45° weld seams on steel, stainless steel, nonferrous metals, brass and plastics. It can also be used to deburr and chamfer; straighten edges, internal and external radii; and countersink holes from 7/8" diameter. We have three models available for purchase.
- Bevel 30°, 45° or 2.5mm radius on steel, stainless nonferrous metals, brass and plastics
- Fine adjustment feature for slight chamfers when deburring for the preparation of weld seams
- Ideal for: Boiler and process plant construction (prepare weld seams on heat exchangers); Mechanical engineering (deburr machine parts, chamfer edges to protect against paint peeling and create visible edges); sheet metal (deburr cut edges); Moldmaking (straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" dia.)
- Includes: milling head and two inserts, SW22 key, carrying case and user's manual
- Interchangeable milling heads
- Motor power: 13.5 amp / 110 V
- Max. Bevel Width*: 1/4"
- Cutting Speed: 3000 SFPM
- Cutting Inserts Qty: 3
- Dims: 12 1/2" L x 5 1/2" W x 11 5/8" H
- Weight: 10.5 lbs
* Max. bevel width may require several passes, depending on material hardness