MSA 10128644 Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System
MSA 1-Valve Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System is designed to use with ALTAIR® PRO gas monitors. It has Link™ Pro software that offers proactive safety management, gas exposure email alerts, direct data input, live filtering, test and exposure queries, collecting and printing reports. Test system offers simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments and features 4 cylinder holders, color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing. It features 18 different languages with easy language setup options and optimized for use with MSA’s high performing X-Cell sensors. Test system operates on 100 - 200 VAC and offers a simple and efficient approach to testing, calibration and charging. It comes standard with pre-configured plugs, barbs, fresh air filters, spare parts kit, power supply and plug, Ethernet cable and screen protector.
- Color touch screen for ease of setup and viewing
- Extremely simple to use; testing starts automatically without touching a single button
- Simultaneous testing of up to ten instruments
- GALAXY GX2 System is optimized for use with MSA’s XCell® Sensors; provides up to 50% cost of ownership reduction
- At-a-glance indicators include low calibration gas volume, expiration warnings and test stand status
- MSA Link Pro Software provides proactive safety management, dashboard overview and total record-keeping 18 languages available for test stand and MSA Link Pro Software that simplifies usage and reduces training