Milwaukee 4-1/2" & 5" Small Angle Grinder
Brand Milwaukee Tool
Delivering up to 30% more durability and power than the competition. With a 2,100 MWO motor that powers through the toughest jobs, it is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes Overload Protection to maximize motor life, an Electronic Clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, Line Lock-Out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and Soft Start. Constant Power Technology enables the grinder to maintain speed under load for unmatched performance and productivity.
- Powerful 13 Amp, 11,000 RPM Motor: Provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
- Electronic Clutch: Extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant Power Technology™: Maintains constant speed under load
- Tool-Free Accessory Change: Easily change "All Accessories" without a wrench
- Tool-Free Adjustable Guard: Provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced Airflow System: Maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Anti-Vibration Side Handle: Reduces vibration, increasing user comfort during extended use
- Soft Start: Allows maximum control at start-up
- Compatible with multiple Grinder Guards and Flanges. See cross-reference guide below.