Lincoln Electric K3018-2 Power MIG 180 Dual MIG Welder
Brand Lincoln Electric
Have it both ways POWER MIG® 180 Dual wire welder. It has diamond core technology for excellent out-of-position arc stability. It features dual driven rolls, regulated wire feed speed control, brass to brass connections and 100% wire supporting split wire guide system. With dual 120 or 208/230 volt input power capability, you can use the same machine to weld at home, in the shop or out on the job site. It’s a great choice for sheet metal and light frame autobody work, farm or small shop applications.
- Magnum® PRO 100L Gun, 10 ft. (3.0 m)
- 120V and 230V Input Cables
- Input Cable Bag
- Gas and Gasless Nozzles
- Gun Cable Liner (pre-installed in gun)
- Learn-To-Use DVD
- Work Cable and Clamp
- Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose
- Spindle Adapter
- Sample Spool (0.90 kg) Spool of SuperArc® L-56® Mild Steel MIG Wire
- Sample Spool (0.45 kg) Spool NR®-211-MP Flux-Cored Wire
- .025 in. (0.6 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH710)
- .035 in. (0.9 mm) Contact Tips (Qty 3) (KH712)
- .025 - .030 in. (0.6 - 0.8 mm) and .035 in. (0.9 mm) Drive Rolls
- .030 - .045 in. (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Knurled Drive Rolls
- .025 - .035 in. (0.6 - 0.9 mm) and .045 (1.1 mm) Wire Guides
- Dual Input Power Capability – Select 120 volt input power for home and generator-driven environments or choose 208/230 volt input power for shop applications on thicker materials.
- Industrial Cast Aluminum Drive – Dual gear-driven drive rolls deliver positive traction. Patented split wire guides ensure optimal wire alignment and a brass-to-brass gun connection aids critical conductivity. A large industrial closed-design drive motor improves torque and enhances trouble-free performance.
- Diamond Core Technology™ – Delivers a forgiving arc, excellent out-of-position arc action, low spatter and a wide voltage sweet spot at a given wire feed speed for steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Spool Gun Ready – Just remove the standard MIG gun and plug in the economical Magnum® PRO 100SG spool gun (optional) for enhanced aluminum wire feeding performance.
- No Hassle Tool-less Design – For input power changes, wire spool mounting, wire drive service and polarity changes.
|SOLID WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|CORED WIRE SIZE RANGE||
|WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE||
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||14 in x 10.2 in x 18.6 in (357 mm x 258 mm x 472 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||64.000 (29.030 kg)|
Welding Cart - K2275-1
Full-featured cart is designed to store and transport a welder, 80 cubic foot gas cylinder, welding cables and accessories. Includes an angled top shelf for easy access to welder controls, a lower tray for added storage space, a sturdy handle and a convenient cable wrap hanger. Replaces K520.
Utility Cart - K520
Accommodates power source, gas cylinder, tools and welding accessories. Includes adjustable handle, front casters, and rear wheels. Dimensions (HxWxD): 30 (min.)/34 (max.) x 18 x 35 inches.
Canvas Cover - K2377-1
Protect your welder when not in use. Made from attractive red canvas that is flame retardant, mildew resistant and water repellent. Includes a convenient side pocket to hold your welding torch or gun.
Spot Timer Kit - K2525-1
This timer allows you to set a fixed weld time of up to 10 seconds that is initiated when you pull the gun trigger. Ideal for making consistent spot welds on thin sheet metal
Canvas Accessory Bag - K3071-1
Canvas bag available to store your welding accessories with convenient carrying handle and snaps to attach to your equipment.
Innershield® Welding Kit - K2528-1
Includes everything required to weld with .045 in (1.1 mm) Innershield® self-shielded flux-cored wire. Includes an .035 in-.045 in (0.9-1.1 mm) Magnum® 100L gun liner, a .045 in (1.1 mm) Contact Tip, a gasless nozzle, knurled drive roll, .045 in (1.1 mm) inner wire guide and a 10 lb. (4.5 kg) spool of .045 in (1.1 mm) Innershield® NR-212 wire.