Lincoln Electric K2807-1 Tomahawk 625 Plasma Cutter
Brand Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric® Tomahawk® 625 Air Plasma Cutter with a maximum cutting thickness of 5/8" at 12 ipm has an input power of 208/230/1/50/60 W and an output power of 10 - 40 A. Cutter includes a hand torch with a 20' cable, air regulator and pressure gauge, internal water separator, work clamp and cable, spare consumables, shoulder strap and input power cord. The continuous output control directs the arc for different material thickness and is portable. The touch start system initiates the plasma arc even with low frequency and the new electrode as well as the nozzle design facilitates cool operation. The airflow rate can be set easily without starting the plasma arc with the help of a front panel purge control and the rapid arc restrike cuts quickly through the gaps. The lightweight cutter contains a parts-in-place system that determines proper installation of consumables and torch.
- Lincoln Electric LC40 torch 20 ft. (6 m) cable
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Lightweight and Portable – Easily carried by one person.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||34.000 (15.422 kg)|
Plasma Circle Cutting Guide Kit - K2886-1
For cutting circles from 3-33 in. (77-838 mm) in diameter. Works with all Lincoln LC series plasma torches.
Canvas Cover (sm) - K2377-1
Protect your welder when not in use. Made from attractive red canvas that is flame retardant, mildew resistant and water repellent. Includes a convenient side pocket to hold your welding torch or gun.
LC40 Replacement Torch - K2847-1
Includes 20 ft. (6 m) torch cable and one set of all required torch expendable parts.
Ranger 225 Engine Driven Welder - K2857-1
A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Ranger® 225 does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of peak AC generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power. At your service – everyday™