Lincoln Electric K2806-1 Tomahawk 375 Plasma Cutter
Brand Lincoln Electric
The Tomahawk® 375 Air plasma cutting system arrives ready to go for fast and precise cutting. With the 375 Air, forget the grinder – simply pick up the torch and cut in seconds.
- Internal air compressor (external air connection also standard)
- Lincoln Electric LC25 Torch with 10 ft. (3 m) cable
- Air regulator and pressure gauge
- Internal water separator
- Work clamp and cable
- Spare consumables
- Shoulder strap
- Input power cord
- Ultimate Portability – Internal air compressor enables operation in environments where external compressed air is not available.
- Continuous Output Control – Focus the arc for different material thickness.
- Touch Start System – Reliable plasma arc initiation without high frequency.
- Rapid Arc Restrike – Fast cutting through gaps, even expanded metal.
- Front Panel Purge Control – Makes it easy to set the air flow rate without initiating the plasma arc.
- Cool Operation, Long Consumable Life - New electrode and nozzle design save you money in the long run.
- Added Safety – Our Parts-in-Place system detects correct installation of consumables and torch.
- Engine Drive Compatible – Select a Lincoln Electric Ranger® or Vantage® to power your Tomahawk® in remote locations.
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15.2 in x 8.5 in x 18.9 in (385 mm x 215 mm x 480 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||40.000 (18.144 kg)|
Plasma Circle Cutting Guide Kit - K2886-1
For cutting circles from 3-33 in. (77-838 mm) in diameter. Works with all Lincoln LC series plasma torches.
Canvas Cover (sm) - K2377-1
Protect your welder when not in use. Made from attractive red canvas that is flame retardant, mildew resistant and water repellent. Includes a convenient side pocket to hold your welding torch or gun.
Canvas Accessory Bag - K3071-1
Canvas bag available to store your welding accessories with convenient carrying handle and snaps to attach to your equipment.
LC25 Replacement Torch - K2846-1
Includes 10 ft. (3 m) torch cable and one set of all required torch expendable parts.
Ranger 225 Engine Driven Welder - K2857-1
A great choice for getting the job done! For construction contractors, maintenance crews, farmers or ranchers, the Ranger® 225 does a variety of basic welding jobs. And with 10,500 watts of peak AC
generator power, it handles a variety of other jobs: lights, grinder, Lincoln Electric inverter, plasma cutter (separate air supply needed) or emergency power. At your service – everyday™
- Electrode - KP2842-1
- Nozzle - KP2842-2
- Swirl Ring - KP2842-4