Lincoln Electric K1813-1 Cool Arc 40 115/1/50/60
Brand Lincoln Electric
The Cool-Arc 40 is a reliable and affordable water cooler for water-cooled MIG or TIG as well as plasma cutting applications. Available in both 115 and 230 volt models, the Cool-Arc 40 is compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic. Featuring a rugged industrial pump manufactured by Pro-Con. his pump is an industry standard, making the Cool-Arc 40 easy to service and maintain. The Cool-Arc 40 operates smoothly and minimizes vibrations that would otherwise be transferred to the welding torch.
- Industry standard Pro-Con® internal water pump is easy to service and maintain and is designed for continuous operation, delivering a steady flow and pressure.
- Powerful “muffin-style” tube axial fan provides efficient cooling, low noise, and smooth operation to minimize vibration in the welding torch.
- Plastic, non-corrosive, 2-gallon reservoir limits loaded Cool-Arc 40 weight to 60 lbs.
- Unit can be mounted and operated either horizontally or vertically for minimal footprint.
- Compatible with all Lincoln water-cooled systems including Cobramatic water-cooled push-pull torches.
- Color-coded inlet and outlet coolant connections are standard female CGA-style (5/8-18 left-hand thread).
- No special coolant required for indoor use - uses tap water.
- CE (Europe) and C-Tick (Australia) compliant (K2187-1 only)
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)
34 in x 9 in x 9 in (863 mm x 229 mm x 229 mm)
46.500 (21.092 kg)