Lift-It 1018357 Crosby Screw Pin Anchor Shackle
Screw Pin Shackles are used in Pick and Place* applications. For permanent or long-term installations, Crosby recommends the use of bolt type shackles. If you choose to disregard Crosby’s recommendation, the screw pin shall be secured from rotation or loosening.
Screw pin shackles can be used for applications involving side-loading circumstances. Reduced Work Load Limits are required for side-loading applications. While in service, do not allow the screw pin to be rotated by a live line, such as in a choker application.
* Pick and Place application: Pick (move) a load and place as required. Tighten screw pin before each pick.
- Capacities – 1/3 through 55 metric tons.
- Forged, Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Work Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip Galvanized (G) or Self Colored (S).
- Fatigue Rated.
- Shackles 25 Ton and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as: ABS, DNV, Lloyds or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification are available when requested at the time of order.
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules at -20 degrees C.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red Pin®, it’s the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
- Type approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7 and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
* See image for product number and specs