Lacrosse Meta-Pac AP 16" Boot #00228265
Lacrosse Meta-Pac AP work boots provide increased ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury. These boots are designed to handle the toughest conditions and are 100% waterproof. The Vibram sole offers both durability and great traction regardless of the environment. This boot meets or exceeds ASTM standards with a lightweight alloy safety toe, metatarsal guard and puncture resistant midsole.
- Ozone Resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection
- 16" height providing great protection.
- 8.8 lbs per pair providing warmth and safety without weighing you down. This is the benefit of an alloy toe and fiberglass shank.
- Double layer toe guard provides extra long wear in conditions where crawling is required
- Removable PU insole for breathable cushioning comfort
- Internal reinforced rubber heel and ankle zone increases ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury
- Long-wearing Vibram® 132 Montagna outsole for heavy-duty traction in outdoor conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- meets or exceeds F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR MT standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.