Klein Tools 8" J2000-28 Journeyman High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers - Heavy Duty Cutting
Brand Klein Tools
These Diagonal Cutting Pliers from Klein Tools feature solid construction and performance. The short jaws and beveled cutting edges allow for close cutting of wire. Designed with the rivet closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other pliers. They are made in the USA.
- High-leverage design
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Dual-material Journeyman handles provide a better grip
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Jaw Length: 13/16'' (21 mm), Jaw Thickness: 7/16'' (11 mm), Jaw Width: 1-3/16'' (30 mm)
- Warning: Plastic handles do Not provide protection against electrical shock.