Klein Tools D213-9ST High-Leverage Ironworker's Work Pliers
Brand Klein Tools
The Ironworker's Work Pliers feature a high-leverage design. The rivet is positioned closer to the cutting edge for 46% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs. The induction hardened cutting knives provide durability and ensure long life.
- Twists and cuts rebar tie wire
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Jaw Width: 1-1/4'' (32 mm), Knife Length: 25/32'' (20 mm), Overall Length: 9-3/8'' (238 mm)
- Warning: Plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.