Klein Tools 63700 Heavy Duty 36" Ratcheting Cutter
Brand Klein Tools
These cutters feature a ratchet-action design which provides maximum leverage with minimum effort for heavy-duty use. The Klein Tools 63700 Heavy Duty 36" Ratcheting Cutter will cut steel and ACSR.
- 24" steel handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort
- Shear type blades are forged and heat treated
- Not designed for cutting EHS Guy Strand or reinforcement rod
- Communications Cable-Cutting Maximum Capacity: 1-1/4'' dia. ACSR, ACAR; 7/16'' dia. common guy strand; 5/8'' dia. steel wire rope; 1/2'' dia. steel rod (C.R.S. SOFT); 750 MCM (1-3/8'' dia.) copper or aluminum
- Soft Cable-Cutting Maximum Capacity: 2-1/4'' diameter
- Warning: Plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.