Klein Tools 63041 Standard 25" Cable Cutter
Brand Klein Tools
Klein Tools Standard 25" Cable Cutters are lightweight, yet efficient. They feature replaceable hook-jaw blades that grab and hold cable while the shear-cutting action makes clean cuts. They feature strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for added comfort and slip resistance.
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades
- Fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort
- Heavy-duty pins in head act as blade stopsHand ToolsKlein
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black oxide finish
- Beveled tips assure positive mating, and hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut to maintain proper blade tension.
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR.
- Includes rubber sleeves (Cat. No. 63041TH).
- Warning: Plastic-dipped or slip-on handles do NOT provide protection against electrical shock.