Klein Tools 63607 Ratcheting ACSR Cable Cutter - 10-1/4"
Brand Klein Tools
Klein Tools Ratcheting ACSR Cable Cutters cleanly cut 336 MCM Linnet ACSR and 2/0 triplex steel messenger cable. The high-leverage ratchet mechanism allows for single-handed cutting of copper and aluminum cables, leaving no burrs or sharp edges.
- Precision ratcheting mechanism holds cable tight and allows straight cuts with minimum effort
- Two step-ratchet mechanism requires fewer strokes per cut
- Quick release lever opens blades easily in every cutting postion
- Hardened steel cutting blades for lasting strength and sharpness
- One year warranty
- Maximum Cable Cutting Capacity: 336 ACSR, 600 MCM stranded aluminum & copper, 400 MCM solid copper
- Warning: Plastic handles are NOT intended for protection against electrical shock.