Klein-Kurve 63020 Multi-Cable Cutter
Brand Klein Tools
The Kurve Multi-Cable Cutter has several blades designed to cut various types of cable. The anvil cutter cuts 12 AWG copper wire and stainless steel up to 0.032'' in diameter. The copper curved cutter cuts 8 AWG solid and 6 AWG stranded copper wire, conductors, and coaxial cable. It also has a cutter for mild steel.
- Anvil cutter for solid & stranded copper wire up to 12 AWG and stainless steel up to .032'' (2 mm) diameter.
- Mild steel cutter for conductors up to .080'' (2 mm) diameter.
- Curved cutter for solid and stranded copper wire up to 8 AWG, multi-conductor cable up to 1/2'' (13 mm) diameter and coaxial cable RG-6 Quad, RG-59, and RG-62.
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Warning: Plastic handles are not designed to protect against electrical shock