Kimberly-Clark Professional Neoprene G29 Solvent Gloves, Blue, Smooth, Size 10, 49826
Brand Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Up to 4x longer protection than a thin mill nitrile glove when used while working with hydraulic fluids, oils, greases and various solvents
- Dual-Dex* Technology -outer layer of neoprene for tact and grip; inner layer of nitrile for low friction donning
- Touchscreen compatible for uninterrupted work flow
- Ambidextrous for time and cost savings
- Silcone- and powder-free
- Recyclable for a true zero-landfill solution.
- Ask about RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional*.
- Pack of 250 CA
- Manufacturer part number: 49826
- UPC Code: 360004982640
- Color = Blue
- Cuff Style = Beaded
- Finish = Smooth
- Lining = Nitrile
- Material = Neoprene
- Size Group = 10
- Style = Solvent
- Thickness [Nom] = 9 mil (Palm); 12 mil (Finger)
- Usage = Handling Hydraulic Fluids and Solvents; Janitorial Cleaning
- This item is a non-stock item. Lead time may be upwards of 4 weeks.