Kidde™ 466504 Wheeled Fire Extinguisher Unit
When high-hazard fires demand fast response, one-person operation and exceptional performance, the wheeled dry chemical extinguisher is your best choice.Its long-range discharge gives control over ordinarily out-of-reach fires and allows the operator to keep a safe distance from the fire source and smoke.Suitable for locations such as chemical and petroleum processing plants, construction sites and warehouses. 6 year limited warranty.
- Capacity Wt: 50 lb.
- Extinguishing Material: Monoammonium Phosphate
- UL-Rating: 30-A:160-B:C
- Fire Type: Common Combustibles, Electrical Equipment, Flammable Liquids Gases & Solvents
- Operating Pressure: 240.0 psi
- Operating Temp: -40 °F [Min], 120 °F [Max]
- Operating Time: 36.00 s [Min]
- Operating Distance: 25.000 ft [Min], 35.000 ft [Max]
- Diameter: 28-3/4"
- Mounting Position: Upright
- Body Material: Steel