Lincoln Electric Invertec V155-S TIG Ready-Pak Welder
Brand Lincoln Electric
The Invertec® V155-S weighing in at just under 15lbs, offers more than you would expect from a welder this size. Featuring 120/230V auto reconnect operation and can operate from a portable generator. It can also plug into a 200 ft. 230V extension cord so you can weld just about anywhere. Packing in the full punch of a heavyweight professional that you can take to the most demanding job sites.
Each assembled package contains:
- Invertec® V155-S
- Stick electrode holder and cable, 10 ft. (3.0 m) with Twist Mate™ plug
- Work clamp and cable, 10 ft. (3.0 m) with Twist Mate™ plug
- Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 120/230V input cord, 6.6 ft. (2 m) with a 120V 15 Amp plug
- Extra 120V 20 Amp plug
- Gas regulator
- PTA-17V TIG torch with Ultra-Flex™ cable and Twist Mate™ adapter
- PTA-17 TIG accessory kit (KP508)
- Easy-Store/Easy-Carry Suitcase
- Two stick modes, SOFT and CRISP, provide the right arc characteristics for different types of electrodes.
- Fan-As-Needed™ (F.A.N.™) reduces noise and dust inside the machine.
- Auto-Adaptive Arc Force minimizes electrode sticking in the puddle without compromising arc stability or increased spatter.
- Automatic Hot Start boosts the current during starting to make striking an arc easier.
- Touch Start TIG® mode – it’s like getting a TIG welder for free!
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||11.3 in x 6.2 in x 15.4 in (288 mm x 158 mm x 392 mm)|
|NET WEIGHT||30.000 (13.608 kg)|
Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit K586-1
Accommodates CO2, Argon or Argon-blend gas cylinders. Includes a cylinder pressure gauge, dual scale flow gauge and 4.3 ft. (1.3mm) gas hose
Parts Kit KP508
Magnum® Parts Kits provide all the torch accessories you need to start welding. Parts Kits provide collets, collet bodies, a back cap, alumina nozzles and tungstens in a variety of sizes, all packaged in an easy to carry reclosable box. For PTA-17 Series Torches
Small Twist Mate Torch Adapter (with Separate Gas)
For connection of PTA-9V or PTA-17V torches (1-piece cable) to power sources without gas passing through the Twist Mate™ connection.
PTA-17FV - K1782-11,-13
“F” model torches feature flexible heads for significantly greater comfort and access to tight spaces. "V” model torches have a convenient gas control valve on the torch to quickly and easily control the shielding gas flow when a gas solenoid valve is not “built-in” to the power source. Meet the performance needs of the professional. Comfortable knurled handle for a non-slip sure grip for precise control of TIG Torch. Molded lip/ridge on the torch handle for easy connecting of a zippered cable cover. Allows cable cover to be securely attached to torch handle.