Ingersoll-Rand Air Chain Hoist
Brand Ingersoll Rand
7700 and 7790 Series Link Chain hoists have been designed specifically for heavy-duty industrial applications where loads vary between 275 lbs (125 kg) to 4400 lbs. (2000 kg). Simple, rugged, and reliable, these hoists are constructed with few moving parts, for easy repairs and less down time. 7700 and 7790 Series hoists come complete with 10 feet of standard lift and either 6 feet of pendant control or 6 feet of pull chain control.
- Exceptional slow-speed control provides superior spotting characteristics and ability to confidently "inch" loads into position.
- Ideal for high duty cycles and when operating loads are near maximum capacity.
- Powerful, self-cooling rotary motors keep ARO hoists at peak performance in high temperature situations.
- Pendant or pull chain control responds immediately to operator's commands.
- Brake control easily adjusts to meet specific load ranges.
- Motor and gearing provides faster lift speeds with low air consumption.
- Compared to roller chain, link chain lasts longer, handles heavier loads, and is better for high duty cycles.