Jackson Safety 29371 HaloX W60 TrueSight Welding Helmet
Brand Jackson Safety
This black welding helmet features variable shade, sensitivity and delay adjustments that allow welders to adapt to a variety of working environments. It offers a hydraflex shell providing great flexibility and durability. It's ergonomic, lightweight design helps reduce neck tension and fatigue. It easily attaches to safety caps for added head protection.
- Intuitive, digital control panel
- Features variable shade 5-13, sensitivity and delay adjustments
- Large, separate buttons with LED indicator for Weld, Torch and Grind modes
- Four independent sensors positioned to reduce possibility of blockage during weld
- Two, easy-to-replace AAA batteries with low indicator light
- Amber band pass for enhanced clarity of weld puddle
- No retainer for easy helmet installation and removal
- Built-in magnification lens holder
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 compliant
- Extra Large 3 X 3.82 Viewing Area, 30% larger than most electronic helmets.
- Auto off after 2 hours of not sensing arc