Fein 72725361127 JHM Magforce Slugger Magnetic Drill
The Slugger JHM Magforce is a mag base drilling unit for diameters of up to 1 5/8" (40 mm) with a 120 Volts. Designed for installation work and features a quill feed enclosed in the housing. The motor and jig are cast from a single block.
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 4 centering pins
- 1 Allen key 5 mm
- 1 touch guard
- Extremely compact with ideal power to weight ratio for work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Hand feed wheel mounts on either side for use in special situations.
- Internal motor cable routing prevents unintended threading or hanging up on the workpiece.
- Internal cooling.
- Easy guide readjustment.
- Massive die-cast aluminum construction.
- Stationary drill motor.
- Quill feed spindle eliminates field maintenance and adjustments and provides positive (mechanical) slug ejection.
- HSS core bit max. dia. 1 5/8 in
- Core drill, max. drilling depth 2 in
- Power consumption 1,100 Watts
- Power output 610 Watts
- No load speed 450 rpm
- Full load speed 280 rpm
- Core bit holder 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke 2 9/16 in
- Magnetic holding force 2,000 lbs
- Magnetic base size s6 1/2 x 4 in
- Cable with plug 12 1/2 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 28.9 lbs