Fein 72725261124 JMH USA 101 Slugger Magnetic Base Drill
When you need accurate drilling on the work site this durable drill is designed for you. The JHM USA101 is a magnetic base drilling unit for diameters of 7/8 In. to 1-1/2 In. A special drill spindle guide makes this a highly durable tool that delivers precise and efficient drilling on the construction site. With gravity fed cooling lubrication, easy guide adjustments for easy use and left and right hand feed handles make this drill user friendly.
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 4 centering pins
- 1 Allen key 5 mm
- 1 touch guard
- 1 Carrying handle
- Uniform-torque motor for demanding core drilling.
- High concentricity and reliable core ejection due to special bore spindle guides.
- Solid, massive construction in die-cast aluminum for work under difficult conditions.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Internal motor cable routing.
- Accessory handle for easy carrying of tool.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- HSS core bit max. dia. 1 1/2 in
- Core drill, max. drilling depth 2 in
- Power consumption 1,050 Watts
- Power output 530 Watts
- 1st gear 480 rpm
- 1st gear 330 rpm
- Core bit holder 3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke 2 9/16 in
- Magnetic holding force 2,000 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes 6 5/16 x 4 in
- Cable with plug 12 1/2 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 31.7 lbs