Fein 72725161124 JHM ShortSlugger Mag Drill
This ShortSlugger is engineered to be very compact and powerful for drilling in small spaces and drills up to 1 3-16" / 1 5/8" (30/40/ mm) with a 22 pound package. It features a compact magnetic base drilling unit with optimum power/weight ratio for working at height, gravity fed cooling lubrication, hand wheel position that can be changed in order to work in tight spaces and left or right hand feed handles making this drill user friendly
- 1 case
- 1 coolant tank
- 1 safety strap
- 1 chip hook
- 4 centering pins
- 1 Allen key 5 mm
- 1 touch guard
- Extremely compact with ideal power to weight ratio for work at heights and in confined spaces.
- Hand feed wheel mounts on either side for use in special situations.
- Internal motor cable routing prevents unintended threading or hanging up on the workpiece.
- Internal cooling.
- Easy guide readjustment.
- HSS core bit max. dia.1 3/16 in
- Core drill, max. drilling depth2 in
- Power consumption750 Watts
- Power output430 Watts
- No load speed680 rpm
- Full load speed430 rpm
- Core bit holder3/4 in Weldon
- Stroke2 9/16 in
- Magnetic holding force1,800 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes7 x 3 3/4 in
- Cable with plug12 1/2 ft
- Weight according to EPTA22 lbs