Fein 72303261090 BSS 1.6 CE Slitting Shears
Resulting in a precise, distortion free, clean cut these slitting shears are an excellent choice and are ideal for cutting of sheet metal, profiles or pipes. These shears are user friendly and allow you to work continuously without becoming fatigued because of the light weight model. These slitting shears also feature an open front cutting head to ensure the perfect cutting line. Your purchase includes 1 straight blade up to 16 gauge, 1 pair of cutting bars and 1 wrench.
- Chip cutter for clipping off the cut chip at any point.
- Left and right curve cuts and distortion-free cutting possible with one continuous chip.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Cutting blade with outstanding service life.
- 16 ft. cable
- Clean swarf removal prevents injuries or scratches on workpieces
- Stainless steel up to 19 gauge
- ¹ with blade for curves
- Power consumption 350 Watts
- Power output 210 Watts
- Strokes 2,100-4,500 rpm
- Cutting speed 6 - 10 ft/min
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 3.3 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in² 16 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in² 18 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in² 18 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in² 14 gauge
- Cutting width 3/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve 3-1/2 (1-3/16 )¹ in
- Immersion dia. 5/8(5/16 )¹ in