Fein 72214850070 WPO 14-15 E Marine Set
This WPO 14-15 E Boat Polisher has a optimal speed range with infinitely variable speed control for professional surface treatment on boats making cleaning, polishing and sealing jobs completed quickly. It also is able to convert to a rotary sander with extraction hood and backing pad.
- 1 FEIN Power Polisher WPO14-15 E with grip cap and additional side-mounted anti-vibration handle in a robust plastic case
- 1 backing pad with H&L, 6-5/8 in dia.
- 1 polishing sponge 7-11/16 in dia.
- 1 lamsbskin hood-shaped 9-1/4 in dia.
- 1 perforated backing pad Ø 6 in
- 2 sanding fleece for anti-fouling agents
- 1 bristle fleece
- 6 perforated sanding sheets (2 each of grits 80, 150, 180)
- 1 dust extraction hood
- Power consumption 1,200 Watts
- Power output 750 Watts
- No load speed 500-1,500 rpm
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 5.5 lbs
- Polishing disc Ø 9 in
- Mounting thread 5/8-11 in
- Maximum speed stability at any load throughout the entire adjustment range due to mechanical gear reduction in combination with the FEIN HIGH-POWER-MOTOR
- Special system accessories for the efficient preparation of used, new and high-scratch-resistance paints as well as cleaning, sanding and polishing of boat surfaces and gelcoat layers
- Convenient speed adjustment
- Stays cool under continuous use
- The grip cap provides outstanding ergonomics
- Spindle lock
- Left and right handed operation
- Self-start lock
- Soft start
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function