Fein 72211351035 RS 12-70 E Stainless Steel Professional Set
The RS 12-70 E Stainless Steel Professional Set is ideal for surface finishing in tube processing. It makes efficient grinding of weld seams for optimal cutting speeds of the sanding belts with variable speed for grinding, satin finishing and mirror-finish polishing of previously installed hand rails. It features 360 degree circumferential grinding in 2 steps, self start lock, optional guide roller for limited wall clearance, dust proof ball bearing and carbon brushes with automatic switch off function.
- 20 sanding belts 13/16 x 32-1/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 20 sanding belts 1-9/16 x 32-1/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 5 fleece belts 13/16 x 32-1/16 in, very fine grit 280
- 1 metal tool case
- Power consumption 1,200 Watts
- Power output 750 Watts
- No load speed 2,700–7,000 rpm
- Belt speed 72 ft/sec.
- Minimum wall clearance 2 in
- Weight according to EPTA 8.3 lbs
- Cable with plug 13 ft
- Pipes up to Ø 5/16 – 3-1/8 in