Fein 72130909369 SCS 6.3-19 X Tek Screwdriver
This functionally designed Tek Screwdriver is user friendly with a practical hand strap and doesn't make a lot of noise creating a comfortable work environment. It also features a quality, durable motor and a integral switch for clockwise and counterclockwise motion for fastening in metal up to 1/4" screw diameter. Purchase includes a dept stop, 1 insert for hexagon bolts and a hand strap.
- Safe work without wearing out the drill tip, for self-drilling and thread-cutting screws of 7/32 –1/4 in - with or without sealing washer and wing teks.
- Infinitely variable electronic speed control for sensitive screwdriving.
- FEIN clutch finishes every screwdriving operation with a soft clicking
- Power consumption 400 Watts
- Power output 220 Watts
- Full load speed 0–1,300 rpm
- No load speed 0–1,900 rpm
- Max. torque (hard/soft) 160/- in/lbs
- Max. torque 160 in/lbs
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA 3.5 lbs
- Screw Ø 1/4 in
- Quick-change chuck 1/4 in