Fein 72054350080 Bop 6 Hand Drill
This drill is designed with a quick single speed with capability of 1/4" in drilling and is a great choice for applications in steel. Includes a Supra SKE single collar, metal, fast acting 3 jaw chuck and a handle.
- Optimum speed for smaller diameters and therefore increased productivity through greater machine efficiency.
- Torsion-free, barrel-type motor housing with metal gear head for superb service life.
- Automatic spindle lock and single-collar, fast-acting chuck for convenient accessory changes.
- Precision metal 3-jaw chuck.
- Self-retracting chuck jaws.
- High concentricity.
- FEIN high-performance motor.
- FEIN Sensitive Handle.
- Electronic start.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Also available in a plastic carrying case (7 205 43 51).
- Power consumption 500 Watts
- Power output 270 Watts
- Full load speed 0-2,700 rpm
- No load speed 0-4,000 rpm
- Torque 31 in/lbs
- Capacity in steel Ø 1/4 in
- Capacity in stainless steel Ø 1/4 in
- Capacity in light alloy Ø 3/8 in
- Capacity in wood Ø 3/4 in
- Clamping neck 1-11/16 in
- Chuck capacity 1/32 - 3/8 in
- Drill shaft thread 1/2-20 UNF
- Cable with plug 16 ft
- Dimensions length x width 10 x 6-7/16 in
- Minimum clearance 7/8 in
- Weight according to EPTA 3.7 lbs
- Tapping- in