MSA 10105944 Evotech Harness
For the latest design features that improve user comfort, ease of use, durability and user safety, choose the EVOTECH® Harness. The EVOTECH® Harness is RFID enabled, offering the Field ID Safety Network with Field ID access to provide reliable, on-online inspection and safety compliance (ISCM) management system.
- Breathable padding with moisture-wicking material keeps users cooler
- No binding edge on shoulder padding prevents neck chaffing.
- Sub-Pelvic Strap with patented variable width webbing provides 50% more surface area for improved weight distribution and improves comfort.
- Patent-pending leg strap design keeps leg straps in place, increasing mobility and comfort.
- Dual-color webbing - red pattern on outside, black on inside -promotes easy identification of twisted webbing.
- Patent-pending web management system provides means of storing excess webbing.
- 3-position back D-ring allows users to determine optimal lanyard connection position.
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends and simplify threading through buckles.
- NanoSphere® coating on webbing repels dirt, grease, moisture, etc.
- Available with Suspension Trauma Safety Step to improve post-fall comfort and help prevent suspension trauma.
- Reflective webbing integrated into harness webbing increases visibility in low-light environment.
- Construction Harness features integral back pad and tool belt with dual-durometer padding for superior comfort in work positioning applications.
- EVOTECH® Tower-Harness option with comfort seat makes longer work periods more comfortable, featuring variable-width webbing in the sub-pelvic area to increase comfort and support when work positioning, adjustable D-Ring position, and integral body belt and removable saddle, both constructed using a dual durometer pad and Sorbtek fabric for ultimate comfort.
- EVOTECH Construction Harness Model # 10112710
- EVOTECH Tower Harness Model # 10112758