Miller 951397 Dynasty 200 DX
951397 - Complete TIG Package with Wireless Foot Connection.
Maximum flexibility - Miller Electric combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line™ technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry. The Dynasty® 200 DX combines size, weight and Autoline automatic input voltage sensing with world class arc performance.
The Miller Dynasty® 200 DX TIG welder provides pulsed TIG welding along with the basic features that are required for most AC/DC TIG or STICK welding applications
- Built-in pulsar reduces heat input; adds arc stability
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system only operates when needed.
- Auto-Line™ provides state of the art flexibility by automatically connecting to 120-460 VAC, single or three phase power without removing the covers to relink the power source. No longer is there a concern if you have the correct machine for hte shop or job site.
- Portable in the shop or at the job site, at 45 lbs. the unit is easily moved from location to location.
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ is an Internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, and debris, greatly improving reliability.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in input power 10%.
- Squarewave technology is the AC output of power source that has the ability to rapidly switch between the positive and negative half cycles of alternating current.
- Thermal Overload Protection - Internal components are protected from damage by thermal overload protection hich automatically shuts down the unit if duty cycle is exceeded or air flow and cooling are
|PROCESSES||TIG (GTAW) DC|
|TIG (GTAW) AC|
|Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) AC - Not available on SD model|
|Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P) DC - Not available on SD model|
|Stick (SMAW) DC|
|Stick (SMAW) AC|
|Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)|
|MATERIAL TYPE||Max 1/4 in (6.4 mm)||Max 1/4 in (6.4 mm)|
|Min 0.004 in (0.1 mm)||Min 0.020 in (0.5 mm)|
|GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS||Input Power||Requires 3- or 1-Phase Power|
|150 A at 16 V, 60% Duty Cycle (1 or 3-Phase)|
|140 A at 15.6 V, 40% Duty Cycle (115 VAC)|
|100 A at 14 V, 100% Duty Cycle (115 VAC)|
|130 A at 25.2 V, 60% Duty Cycle (1 or 3-Phase)|
|100 A at 24 V, 60% Duty Cycle (115 VAC)|
|90 A at 23.6 V, 100% Duty Cycle (115 VAC)|
|Welding Amperage Range||1-200 Amps (1-150 on 120 VAC)|
|Net Weight||45 lb (20.5 kg)|
- Dynasty 200 DX power source
- Quick Reference Guide: English | Spanish
- 8 ft (2.4 m) primary cord
- 2-Wheel trolley cart (300480)
- Coolmate™ 1 cooler 115 V (300360)
- 1 Gallon coolant (043810)
- Wireless remote foot control (300429)
- 25 ft (7.6 m) Weldcraft® WP20 water cooled torch (300185)
- Torch accessory kit with tungsten includes:
- Shielding cups
- Collets-1/16, 3/32, 1/8
- Collet bodies-1/16, 3/32, 1/8
- 2% Cerium tungsten-1/16, 3/32, 1/8
- 15 ft (4.6 m) Work lead with clamp and Dinse connector
- Gas hose
- Smith Regulator/flowmeter
- Torch cable cover
- Setup DVD
- Adjustable shoulder strap
Protective Cover For Dynasty 200 Series - 195322
Heavy-duty. Water and mildew resistant. Maintains and protects the finish of the welder.
Wireless Hand Control and 14 Pin Receiver - 300430
Improves productivity, eliminates clutter and cord tangles in the work area. Eliminates cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs and extends the welding range without adding cord extensions. Designed for tig, stick, and volt sensing wire feeder.