Dixon Whip Check Cables, Style WSR, For Hose-To-Tool Service
When hose, couplings or clamps fail or there is an accidental separation of the assembly, King safety cables minimize damage to equipment and injuries to operators. King safety cable reaches across hose fittings to provide standby safety for hose. Spring-loaded loops in the cable ends open easily to pass over the couplings for a firm grip on the hose. Thoroughly tested with years of service. A positive safeguard for air hose connections - helps you meet today's safety standards. King safety cable must be installed in the extended position (no slack).
- Hose-to-hose or hose-to-rigid outlet
- King cable is the low cost answer to eliminate injuries caused by broken air hose connections
- Highly resistant to rust and corrosion
- No tools needed - easy to install and remove
- Maximum working pressure: 200 PSI