Lincoln Electric ER308/ER308L Lincolweld 308/308L Stainless Steel Submerged Arc Welding Wire 60# Coil
Brand Lincoln Electric
Sold in 60 lb. coil
Mfg part #: 5/64" - ED033147 / 3/32" - ED033148
- Used to join 18 - 8 grade austenitic stainless steels
- Wire can be used with Lincolnweld® 801, 802, 880, 880M, 882, ST-100 and P2000 fluxes
- Meets ASTM A240 types 302, 304 and 304L standards
- Versatile electrode designed to weld several types of austenitic steels
- Designed to be used primarily with basic fluxes
- Balanced chromium and nickel levels provide enough ferrite in the weld metal for high resistance to hot cracking
- Good resistance to hot cracking
- 5/16" Diameter: 0.078125"
- 3/32" Diameter: 0.09375"
- AWS Classifications: ER308/ER308L
- Trade Name: Lincolnweld®
- 60 lb. Coil