Lincoln Electric ER316/ER3168L 316/316L Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod 1# Tube
Brand Lincoln Electric
Sold in 1 lb. tube
Mfg Part #: 1/8" ED025434 / 3/32" ED025431 / 1/16" ED025428
- Consistent weld deposit chemistry and procedures for improved quality
- Used for welding similar alloys containing approximately 2% molybdenum and embossed on each end for easy identification after use
- 0.03% maximum carbon content to provide resistance against intergranular corrosion
- Stainless Steel TIG Welding Rod comes in a 1 lb tube and has 0.03% maximum carbon content to provide resistance against intergranular corrosion.
- Good bead wetting characteristics and puddle control
- Minimal smut, clean welds
- Occasionally used for welding 18-8 steels
- Sheet metal on the corresponding stainless steel base metals
- High pressure piping and tubing
- Meets AWS A5.9/A5.9M, 2006 ER316, ER316L and ASME SFA-A5.9, ER316, ER316L standards
- Diameter: 0.125"
- Length: 36"
- AWS Classification: ER316, ER316L
- Trade Name: Lincoln®
- 1 lb. Tube