Cestus Gloves 4011 Brickhandler®
These Brickhandler work gloves are great for masonry, construction, carpentry, logging and numerous other uses providing you with comfort and superior grip making it easy to handle difficult materials. The Brickhandler gloves are made from a synthetic leather with Kevlar thread for added durability and longevity on top of a form-fitting spandex, which ensures breath-ability, the gloves features padded knuckles protecting you from scrapes and bruises. The terry cloth thumb absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or to easily wipe brow.
- Anti-Slip Grip: Adds heightened grip control and dexterity
- Kevlar® Double Stitching: Adds durability and longevity to high-wear area
- One-Piece Palm: Adds durability, longevity and reduces risk of palm damage to the glove
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs moisture to keep hand dry, or for wiping brow
- Adjustable Short Cuff: Ensures a snug fit while in use