Cestus Gloves 2011 Tremblex ®
Working with vibrating equipment will take a toll on your hands protect yourself with the Tremblex® (1st Generation). These gloves are design to absorb shock with the Hexagonal Memory Gel applied to the palms and maximize grip and improve dexterity. Padding on the knuckles adds light impact resistance as well as protection from cuts and bruises. The adjustable wrist strap allows this gloves to create a perfect fit while working.
- Hexagonal Memory Gel®: Adds vibration absorption from tools and equipment, while reducing harmful effects of vibrations that cause Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) and Carpal Tunnel.
- Silicone Surface: Creates a strong grip on palm and adds grip control.
- Knuckle Padding: Adds light impact resistance, and protection against abrasion and lacerations.
- Form-Fitting Spandex: Adds breath ability and helps ensure a snug fit while gloves are in use.
- Terry Cloth Back on Thumb: Absorbs sweat from brow or hand, and adds breath-ability.