C.H Hanson Mill/Drill Machine
Brand C.H HANSON
Our Mill / Drill machine offers maximum versatility and economy for your end milling, face milling, slotting, drilling and boring applications all in a single machine designed to bring a competitive advantage to the smaller job shop, model shop, fabrication shop and maintenance departments.
- Solid cast iron construction
- Large, precision ground T-slotted machine table with adjustable feed stops
- Hinged belt cover for faster speed changes
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle
- Positive easy to read internal depth stop
- Fine feed mechanism with graduated dial for accurate down feed movement
- Easy to read dials
- 360° head swivel
- Comes standard with draw bar, work light, R8/J6 arbor, face mill cutter, R8/MT3 arbor, drill chuck and key and 6 piece R8 arbor set (1/8˝, 1/4˝, 3/8˝, 1/2˝, 5/8˝ & 3/4˝).
9670104 - Heavy duty steel floor stand made from 14 gauge steel for rigid support. Comes with a large coolant and chip tray, 4 mounting holes for bolting stand to the floor and a hinged cabinet door for extra storage in the base.
9680162 - Table power feed attachment for automating the “X” axis. Power feeding on the table increases productivity and improves surface finish on the work pieces. Includes: travel limit stops and switches and all mounting hardware.