C.H Hanson Dual Force Precision Multi-Function Machine Vises
Brand C.H Hanson
The Multi-Function line-up of vises provides a unique solution for quick and easy work piece clamping for most CNC machining applications. This lighter design makes the vise easier to mount and handle than other styles of vises.
- Model 9625932 is standard with the traditional push style moveable jaw
- Model 9625933 is standard with a pull style moveable jaw. This configuration provides an added benefit of easier part programming in the “Y” axis. It also reduces the reach-over distance, making part loading and unloading safer and easier for the machine operator.
- The vises can be mounted on its base/bottom, on either side or upright. They can also be mounted back to back to create a fast, easy and economical vise tombstone.
- 0.0005˝ clamping repeatability
- Bed heights matched to +/- 0.0004˝
- Parallelism of keyways on bottom of vise bed to the jaw face +/- 0.0008˝
- Equipped with Dual Force anti-lift mechanism
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE