C.H Hanson Dual Force Precision 5-Axis Machine Vises
Brand C.H HANSON
Designed especially for multi-face machining of simple to complicated work pieces with a single clamping operation. These vises are small but have a large holding capacity making them ideal for 5-sided machining. Equipped with a variety of jaw options to cover a wide range of work-holding applications. These unique vises deliver unrestricted all around access to the work piece and are equipped with our Dual Force anti-lift mechanism to counter the lifting effect on the part while being machined.
The Optimal Solution for 5-Axis Machining:
- Designed for space saving, obstruction free 5-Axis machining allowing machining operations close to the work piece with low risk of collision
- Simple, robust construction, smooth surfaces, easy cleaning
- 80,000 PSI Ductile iron castings for rigidity and dimensional stability
- All sides are hardened and ground
- Both clamping jaws move simultaneously, self-centering to shorten the clamp and un-clamp times
- From the center of the work piece to the bed of the vise is perpendicular to 0.0004˝
- Repeatable and controllable high clamping force up to 4500 lbs.
- Dual Force design completely prevents spreading of the clamping jaws and work-piece lift
- Suitable for raw or pre-machined, cubical, round or odd shaped parts are easily clamped
|Description||Jaw Width (in)||Jaw Opening (in)||Throat Depth (in)||Item #|
|Dual Force Precision 5-Axis Machine Vise||4"||1.732 - 3.307||3.543"||9625940|
|Dual Force Precision 5-Axis Machine Vise||4"||4.016 - 9.449||3.543"||9625941|