C.H Hanson 8 x 12˝ Horizontal Band Saw
Brand C.H HANSON
Palmgren’s 8 x 12˝ horizontal band saw is built to deliver fast, accurate cutting on all types of materials. Cast iron and rigid steel construction of the saw head and base provides full blade support and eliminates vibration and deflection. The combination of a direct drive train and hydraulic feed system delivers consistent accurate cuts and longer blade life.
- Longer blade and larger blade wheels provide a greater radius to reduce stress on the blade
- Rugged direct drive gear box - no belts to set or change
- 3 Jaw quick acting vise for fast miter cutting set ups. No wrenches are needed the angle of cut can be easily set with the turn of a handle in just seconds
- Hydraulic feed control for cutting stock at variable rates and to lock the saw head at any height
- Adjustable blade guides deliver accurate cuts
- Chip blade brush
- Coolant system with adjustable coolant flow
- Wheels that roll easy for positioning where needed
DIRECT MOTOR DRIVE The all gear drive power train is directly connected to the motor to deliver full power at any speed, driving the blade at nearly 100% of the available horsepower. The end result is higher efficiency, consistent speed to the blade resulting in longer blade life
THREE JAW VISE For standard cut off applications the ridged design makes square cuts easy. When miter cuts are required no wrenches or readjusting of the vise jaws are needed to set-up the vise. The angle can be pre-adjusted by simply loosening a handle. This innovative vise design is simple to use and adjusts in seconds.