Bosch 11253VSR Rotary Hammer Drill
This drill is perfect for the production of holes required for Ezebreak's Micro-Blaster systems. The maximum drilling diameter is 1" so it will easily accommodate the 5/16" diameter SDS+bits required for use with Ezebreak's Micro-Blaster ll or Micro-Blaster llx3 . This drill can be easily switched to a "Hammer Only" function making it easy to use for separating cracked material. In a form factor just under 15 inches in length and weighing in at 6.4 lbs the 11253VSR develops up to 2.2 ft.-lb. of blow energy while delivering up to 5800 blows per minute. This drill comes complete with a 360 degree auxiliary handle, depth gauge, rugged carrying case, and a one year unconditional guarantee from Bosch.
- Dimensions: 14.8" x 6.5" x 3"
- Certifications: CSA
- 2.2-Feet-Pound of Impact Energy
- Length: 17.25-Inch
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood: 3/4"-1"
- No Load BPM: 0-5,800
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range: 3/16"-5/8"
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V