Bessey 4800S Professional Series F Style Alloy Steel Industrial Bar Clamp
The Bessey Heavy Duty Professional Series "F" Style Bar Clamp is made of steel and the bar is cold drawn alloy steel for enhanced durability. It offers a high-strength electro-galvanized sliding pin T-handle with heat-treated, high carbon Acme threaded screw that is tempered and quenched for a better load capacity.
- Clamp with 7" throat depth features 3/4" spindle Dia and swivel morpad that tilts 35°
- Easy to use with sliding arm
- Bessey Morpad replaces a standard round ball and socket with an “engineered hemisphere and socket” for greater angle of pivot and a safer pad that won't pop out under pressure
- Used for extra heavy work holding, assembly, fabrication and repair
- Rail Size: 1 37/64" x 25/32" (varies by size)
- Throat Depth: 7"
- Screw Diameter: 0.75" (varies by size)
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Style: "F" Bar Clamp
- Clamping Pressure: 4880 lb.
- Handle Length: 6"